If you like Italian cuisine with seafood, you can try a very simple and tasty dish, which will take you only 15 minutes. Linguine pasta is the most suitable for this dish due to its flatness and holds beautifully on a fork when wound.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 200 g semolina pasta (linguine)
- 14 pre-cooked prawns with head
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 dcl of dry white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g butter
- Put the semolina pasta (linguine) into boiling salted water and cook it in the form of “al dente”.
- We clean the shrimp, tear off the heads, remove the shells and cut the back with a knife and remove the intestines.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into the pan and pour the crushed garlic (press it on a cutting board with a wooden spoon). Add the shrimp heads to the pan, fry for a while to release the juice, pour a little water from the spaghetti and then pull the shrimp heads out of the pan together with the garlic, which we fry until golden. If you like spicy dish, you can add chopped chili pepper to the pan.
- Put cleaned and sliced shrimps in a pan and cover with dry white wine. Cook for a few minutes, then mix with linguine and butter and serve on a table. Enjoy your meal!