Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 packs of rolled puff pastry (2 times 275 g)
- Fresh baby spinach 250 g
- Riccota cheese 500 g
- 5 eggs
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Rinse the baby spinach, clean it and put it in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then drain the spinach and let it lie for a while.
- Meanwhile, fry the finely chopped onion in a pan in olive oil, add the spinach and sauté for about 3 minutes and then place in a large bowl. Stir in ricotta, two beaten eggs and salt as needed.
- Wipe the baking round cake tin (I used a mold with a diameter of 28 cm) with butter and sprinkle with flour so that the puff pastry does not bake.
- We put the rolled out puff pastry in a baking tin, pour the filling inside and create 3 dimples in it, into which we knock the raw eggs.
- With the second rolled-out pancake made of puff pastry, fold the filling and join the edges of the lower and upper pancakes together.
- Brush the surface of the cake with olive oil and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- The cake can be served warm or cold. Enjoy your meal!