Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 300 g Skinless Chicken Breast
- 250 g of strained tomatoes
- 200 g bulgur
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar (or plain vinegar)
- Rapeseed oil
- Pour boiling salted water or vegetable broth over bulgur, we need 3 parts of water for 1 part of bulgur. Then let it simmer under the lid over a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly fry the onion in rapeseed oil in a pot, add the diced chicken breast and sauté for a few minutes. Pour strained tomatoes into the pot and pour 1 dl to 2 dl of water as needed. Pour vinegar into the tomato sauce, salt and cook for about 5 to 7 minute
- After cooking, we can serve bulgur with chicken and tomato sauce immediately on a plate. Enjoy your meal!