A tip for a simple, fast and healthy lunch or dinner. If a vegetable side dish with almond puree would not be enough, you can also cook a side dish in the form of spaghetti.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 300 g salmon fillet
- 2 small zucchini
- a handful of almonds
- 1 avocado
- 300 – 400 ml of almond milk
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil or clarified butter in a pan and lightly fry the salmon fillets on each side for 3 minutes, then the pan with salmon put in a preheated oven for another 3 minutes and about 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile, wash the zucchini thoroughly and grate into thin spaghetti strips using a special scraper. Then throw the zucchini strips into boiling water for 3 minutes and then strain and set aside.
- We will prepare almond puree. Put a handful of almonds, 1 peeled avocado without round seed, 300 to 400 ml of almond milk according to density, the puree should be thick, squeeze a little lemon to taste and lightly salt.
- grilled salmon as needed, salt and pepper and can be served on a plate together with cooked zucchini noodles and almond puree, or we also add spaghetti. Enjoy your meal!