Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 200 g orecchiette pasta (preferably semolina pasta)
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 red chilli
- 1 handful lamb’s lettuce
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put pasta in boiling water and cook “al dente” according to the instructions on the package, adding peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, red chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta, crumbled feta cheese, extra virgin oil and lamb’s lettuce. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve. Bon appetite!