Try a simple and nutritionally balanced recipe that even one-year-olds can eat. At home, my one-year-old son loves this meal. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Bulgur is made from whole wheat and is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fiber. It contains vitamin A and minerals such as phosphorus, iron and magnesium and a negligible amount of fat. That’s why I include it in my diet much more often than, for example, white rice. And it only takes you 15 minutes to prepare this meal.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 200 g fresh salmon fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 150 g bulgur
- Half a lemon
- 100 g sour cream
- 300 ml of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- Salt (do not salt for annual children)
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a pot and stir in the bulgur. Allow to swell under the lid on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes (according to the instructions on the package).
- In the meantime, wash, peel and cut into zucchini cubes. Put the zucchini in a preheated oil pan and sauté it until golden. Then mix in sour cream, lemon juice and diced salmon. Then cover with a lid and let simmer for about 4 minutes.
- When the bulgur and zucchini ragout with salmon are ready, take part of the portion for the child and taste the rest of the portion for adults with salt and you can serve it on the table. Enjoy your meal!